Wednesday, April 30, 2014

what is FRIENDSHIP about?


Before I start my entry more about friendship, let's see what is the meaning about FRIENDSHIP?

From Wikipedia,

Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people

But for me friendship is a type of relationship that care about each other, sharing ANYthing.In other words, a friend is the first person you want to call when you are in good or bad mood, remembers you and doesn't forget anything about you. It's not like if you have a problem, you will find your friend. Don't be like this, please. It will hurt your friends.

Actually, I didn't like to talk more about friendship since I don't know whether I have or not because always moving from school make me like that.haha..but I never regret it. If you know me, when I love some of my friends damn much, I would like to love them without reason but if they doing something that I hate most, I will ignore them.really. They will not become important in my life. 


Just love your friends and don't be like me. :( Ohh.. for those who ask me what is the meaning about the acronym for A.Y.A.M.A.S is:

A: Aku
Y: Yang
A: Amat
M: Menyayangimu
A: Awaklah
S: Sahabatku

or F.R.A.N.C.E which means

F:Friendship
R:Remains
A:And
N:Never
C:Can
E:End

That's all from me.. I don't know whether I explain well about friendship but I can't go through since it hurts me..

Till then, Annyeong!!

p.s There are something that I eager to know but you just talk about what I know, it doesn't help me,dear. I don't know whether you will try find me after I being silent for a while but being with me for 6 years, i really appreciate it. For being one of your friends, it's luck for me.Thanks a lot dear. You are too good for me.. Sorry for what I did.


0 comments with Love :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment..
Really appreciate it!!
Syukran,Kamsahamnida,Terima Kasih, Arigato Gozaimas, Thank you.

Change is never easy. You fight to hold and you fight to let go!
 

Zierwa Zainal Copyright © 2013 Designed by Alieff Artwork